The design of our living room sets the first impression upon a person. It sets the tone of the design and personal taste. When it comes to nailing the details of window curtains plays an important role. While planning to buy curtains, make sure you are aware of the dimensions, colour and choose the right quality fabric. The cut and style of the curtains may add a highlight to your living room.
Types of curtains which will add personality to your living room are:
- Silk curtains are classic and traditional. They add a sense of formality to a place.
- A curtain with geometric border gives a classic and modern look.
- A damask print makes a lovely curtain pattern and enhances your living room look.
- If your room has long windows, then go for the thick strip alternative colour curtains.
- Classic floral designs curtains never go out of trend. They can be elegant and warm in a room with wood furniture.
- Curtain with the contrasting colour of your wall will give an elegant look to your house.